POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Applying a Border to a "triangle" : Re: Applying a Border to a "triangle" Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:30:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Applying a Border to a "triangle"
From: Stephen
Date: 7 Jun 2008 10:16:20
Message: <016l44do023lm9t82u322pe80f9ig3bfdk@4ax.com>
On Sat, 7 Jun 2008 08:14:37 -0500, "Catseye" <jpf### [at] comcastnet>
wrote:

>I had already considered the compromise of translate-offsetting two
>different sized triangles (of different colors) a miniscule amount as you
>suggested, but I was looking for a more elegant solution.

PovRay does not support what you want but :)
Thibaut Jonckheere has created PovEdge which might help you.
http://tuabiht.chez-alice.fr/PovEdge_Site/PovEdge.html

See Harold on the road  and Harold #3 in povray.binaries.images
--

Regards
     Stephen